Sunday, December 6, 2009

Pictures are Worth a Thousand Words

Since I did take an unusually long break from posting on here the last week, I figured I'd try and make it up to you by putting up three pictures that I was able to get up before the uploader crashed.

This little guy is an Adelie penguin that happened to wander across the Pegasus airfield in front of our temporary firehouse the other day. For having such stubby legs, he actually moves pretty quick.

My name, forever etched into the tail of the crashed Lockheed Constellation Pegasus, which gives the airfield its name. The Texas flag is not mine, in case you were wondering.


Sitting on what's left of Pegasus.

1 comment:

  1. I watched The Thing last night.

    I hope you realize that upon your return stateside I will have to light you up with a flamethrower... you know... just to be safe.

    ReplyDelete